Tricky Treats TLC
Mum’s Tricky Treats clever invention and Dad’s sharp eye for product detail have resulted in the very best Tricky Treats we can make for you.
Please get your Mum or Dad to read these recommendations to treat your Tricky Treats with Tender Loving Care:
- Watch the installation video
- Keep your Tricky Treats out of direct sun, rain and weather
- Choose a wall mount where the Tricky Treats is secure and out of your dog’s reach…and small children
- Keep the remote control away from your dog and small children in case they try to eat it!
- When the battery light flashes, change the batteries.
- Never force the shelves upwards this will damage the motors.
- Do not use the Tricky Treats for any other purpose than is intended
- Never place anything in the Tricky Treats that is too big to easily dispense, too heavy (over 400gr) or too wet/liquid that can jam or damage the Tricky Treats shelves or electronics.
- Clean your Tricky Treats cover and shelves with warm water and damp non scratch cloth.
To ensure your 12 month warranty is maintained, please follow these recommendations.
If you are unsure about how best to love your Tricky Treats, contact our Tricky Treats team to have all your answers.